1. What brought them to the skin clinic: An overview of dermatoses associated with aesthetic and cultural practice.
Dr. W A A S Wickramasinghe
[Colombo North Teaching Hospital Sri Lanka]
2. Dermatosuregery – The Basics and Beyond
Dr. G M O Fernando
[Teaching Hospital Batticaloa]
3. Antifungals in Special Situations
Dr. T M U Liyanage
[Teaching Hospital Karapitiya]
4. Hypomelanotic Disorders – Beyond Skin Depth
Dr. P S D Herath
[National Hospital Colombo]
1. SLCD has contributed to the SLMA 133th Anniversary International Virtual Medical Congress held on 25th July 2020 at SLMA auditorium.
Dr Nayani Madarasinghe, has delivered the guest lecture on “Maintaining your beauty in the new normal”. In this lecture she has elaborated how to maintain your beauty amidst the Covid 19 pandemic. And the Session was headed by Dr. Indira Kahawita, the president SLCD
2. Dr. Janaka Akarawita conducted a Webinar for SLCD membership regarding “Dermatology Practice during Covid 19”.
In this lecture he summarized the challenges in dermatology practice during the Epidemic.